The DREMEL® and all decorative objects are not included in the scope of delivery.
The OCIS 2.0 is the big brother of the OCIS and accordingly suitable for those who don't have to experiment as much anymore. Due to its size, much larger volumes are possible than with its little brother. In conjunction with a powerful DREMEL® drive, it does not have to hide from professional devices. Because it is independent of the drive, it can also be replaced inexpensively if it's broken. In addition, like the OCIS, it only has a single spare part that is inexpensive and can be replaced itself. This puts the initial investment price in perspective.
The OCIS 2.0 is ideal for the hobby natural cosmetics division, since small volumes of 50ml can be produced, but also largers of min. 1000ml.
If you already have a DREMEL® at home, you can probably operate the OCIS with it.
We recommend the DREMEL® 8220 (battery-operated) or the DREMEL® 4000 ( although I have the impression that the 8220 is more smooth). Both are very easy to regulate and the speed is also infinitely adjustable, which allows very ergonomic and fast work.
- 16mm outer diameter
- 147mm stator length
- Mixing volume: 50ml - approx. 1000ml
- Dishwasher safe - Since the stator holder does not normally need to be cleaned, it can remain installed on the DREMEL® and can be washed by hand if necessary. The tool can also be rinsed by hand. If you don't mind the color change, you can also clean the tool in the dishwasher.
- temperature resistant up to 180 ° C
- bushing is food safe
- Material: stainless steel, rotor tightening tool: brass
- Without drive! The drive must be selected and procured according to your own requirements.
All tools to change the bushing or to dismantle the rotor are included.