The DREMEL® and all decorative objects are not included in the scope of delivery.
The OCIS is an in-house development that we have professionally produced in small series in Luxembourg. In conjunction with a powerful DREMEL® drive, it does not have to hide from professional devices. Because it is independent of the drive, it can also be replaced inexpensively if it's broken. In addition, the OCIS only has a single spare part that is inexpensive and can be replaced by yourself. This puts the initial investment price in perspective.
The OCIS is ideal for the hobby natural cosmetics division. On the one hand, because you can stir volumes of approx. 20-ca.200ml and on the other hand, because you stir very less air into the medium with the OCIS. The problem with many alternatives such as milk frothers or other kizchen devices is that the cream or the fluid quickly spoils if air is stirred in too much.
The OCIS can be disassembled into its few individual parts very easily, making it quick and easy to clean.
If you already have a DREMEL® at home, you can probably operate the OCIS with it.
We recommend the DREMEL® 8220 (battery-operated) or the DREMEL® 4000 ( although I have the impression that the 8220 is more smooth). Both are very easy to regulate and the speed is also infinitely adjustable, which allows very ergonomic and fast work.
- 12mm outer diameter
- 90mm stator length
- ideal stirring amounts: 20ml - 200ml
- Dishwasher safe - The aluminum parts are not anodized and can therefore tarnish somewhat in the dishwasher. However, since the stator holder does not normally have to be cleaned, it can remain installed on the DREMEL® and can be rinsed by hand if necessary. The tool can also be rinsed by hand. If you don't mind the color change, you can also clean the tool in the dishwasher.
- temperature resistant up to 180 ° C
- bushing is food safe
- Material: holder, stator, rotor and collet adapter made of stainless steel; Rotor holder and assembly tool is made of aluminum or stainless steel.
- Without drive! The drive must be selected and procured according to your own requirements.
All tools to change the bushing or to dismantle the rotor are included.